Clearwater lights: Great service!

Share your bling. Latest Alums, topbox, alarms, gel seat...
Bootworks
Supporter
Supporter
City: Livermore California
Year: 2014

Clearwater lights: Great service!

Post by Bootworks » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:00 am

i installed a set of Clearwater auxiliary LED lights ('Glendas') when I first took delivery of my SMT. I've had a couple of their kits over the years and, while spendy, they're clearly the best on the market.

Over the 36K miles the lenses had gotten sandblasted. I had a tip-over and the bezels got scratched and then the left light went out, so I contacted 'Clearwater' for repairs: "No problem, just send them in". I took the kit out and shipped it; A few days later I received the kit back. They replaced lenses, bezels and upgraded the lights from the 'Glenda' (800 lumen) to the new 'Darla' 2000 lumen, and included a "PAID" invoice: No charge!

Needless to say these folks deserve recognition for service beyond my expectations! While I had the front of the bike taken appart to remove the electrical connections I decided to replace the headlight and turn signals, I was surprised to find how affordable these spare parts were (and they included bulbs.) The 'refresh' makes the bike look show-room fresh! As for 'Clearwater', I think I'll order a set of 'Darlas' for my 1290 SDr, the SMT kit ought to fit just fine. They're as good as it gets and the back-up service is unbeatable!