CW AFTERMATH

Power, noise, mapping, price, and the ever popular : "More power or just noise?"
el_nino
125cc
125cc
City: Queens
Year: 2016
Colour: Black & Orange

CW AFTERMATH

Post by el_nino » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:56 pm

So I installed the slip on but it's pretty much running a whole lot worse than I imagined. I came off a Diavel with a CW slip-on installed and I did experience a bit of popping in decel but nothing too noticible. I'm wondering if any one has the same experience and what you might have done to correct the issue. I've heard that if you remap the ECM it'll void your warranty. Is that true?

epicmonkey
125cc
125cc
City: London
Year: 2012
Colour: White
Model: SMT

Re: CW AFTERMATH

Post by epicmonkey » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:59 am

Have you taken the SAS off? It will remove all of the popping. You can also try load one of the maps in the maps thread.

el_nino
125cc
125cc
City: Queens
Year: 2016
Colour: Black & Orange

Post by el_nino » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:20 pm

Thanks for the reply epic. I'm not sure how to remove the SAS, so no I have not. I looked on here for some type of direction but didn't find anything. Could you offer me some guidance on how to remove it?

epicmonkey
125cc
125cc
City: London
Year: 2012
Colour: White
Model: SMT

Post by epicmonkey » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:12 pm

el_nino wrote:Thanks for the reply epic. I'm not sure how to remove the SAS, so no I have not. I looked on here for some type of direction but didn't find anything. Could you offer me some guidance on how to remove it?
This video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdglte4MJbw Will describe the process. It covers the install of a new air box but also covers the SAS removal. You'll need the block off plates and either the dongle to fool the ECU or turn the SAS off in TuneECU