Rottweiler Performance Customer Experience.

Fry
Supporter
Supporter
City: Auburn
Year: 2017

Rottweiler Performance Customer Experience.

Post by Fry » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:38 pm

I ordered a Stage 4 Intake Kit and Stage 3 SAS removal kit for my 2017 KTM 1290 Superduke R from Rottweiler Performance.

Top notch design, high quality parts and excellent manufacturing. Simply thrilled with all aspects of the kits, everything packaged together and easy to understand.

Ran into 1 issues, somehow or another I got\ordered a kit which supplied a different Canister Removal Dongle that I incorrectly thought I couldn't use\ride without.

Contacted Chris on Friday night through text, got a prompt reply to call on Mon. Called on Mon and spoke to him and everything was quickly taken care of. I was fully prepared to pay for the correct Dongle and send back the incorrect one all on my own dime, Chris was gracious enough to send out the correct one at no cost to me, he didn't have to do that.

He also provided some good info.

In closing, top notch company with outstanding customer support. If you need parts\kits for your KTM, do not shop anywhere else, Rottweiler Performance is the best place to shop with outstanding kits and support, you won't be disappointed.

5150 Pops
Supporter
Supporter
City: NORTH CHESTERFIELD
Year: 2015
Colour: Black

Re: Rottweiler Performance Customer Experience.

Post by 5150 Pops » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:24 am

We're you able to determine what application the dongle that was sent, is used?
Is it for Pre - 2017 1290R's or????

You might be able to sell it, if you know what it's supposed to be used on.
:D

Fry
Supporter
Supporter
City: Auburn
Year: 2017

Re: Rottweiler Performance Customer Experience.

Post by Fry » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:26 am

I believe it is for the pre 17's....I was actual told that I could have filed down the OEM connector and used this dongle in there.....But Chris was super cool and is sending out the correct one today.