SC Project CR-T De-Kat

FCFL79
50cc
50cc
City: Denver
Year: 2017

SC Project CR-T De-Kat

Post by FCFL79 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:38 pm

So I just purchased a used (slightly at 4,300 miles) 2016 1290R two weeks ago and the previous owner installed the SC Project CR-T with De-Kat pipe. I love the look, the sound, and the performance, but in the 150 miles since I've had it, I've decided that it's just too dang loud for my everyday commute (111 dB @ 4,400). I have the stock exhaust but don't want to put that thing back on just yet. So, I guess I'm asking 1). if anyone on this forum would be interested in purchasing the exhaust? Posting in the classifieds would probably be smarter, ha!; and 2). I'm thinking about getting the CR-T slip on silencer for the stock catalyst. I don't want to spend a ton of money since I already just spent it all buying the bike and the CR-T slip on is fairly priced. I also already contacted SC Project and they said they would extend a discount to me on the new pipe. Looking for some advice/thoughts on the CR-T slip and/or other comparative slip ons. Thanks, and I'm very pumped to be a part of the Superduke 1290R world. What a kick ass bike!!!
IMG_5401.PNG