Pipewerx Titanium Can

DukeNukem
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:37 pm
Country: Ireland
City: Cork
Year: 2015

Re: Pipewerx Titanium Can

Post by DukeNukem » Sat May 28, 2016 4:15 pm

Spider69 wrote:Just about to buy a pipewerx titanium. I already have the rear pegs off but can you buy bolts to plug the holes in the frame where pegs went?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It wouldn't bother me personally but I'm sure you can get a few bolts to fit or grind them down if needed

User avatar
Nuts
125cc
125cc
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:46 am
Country: Australia
City: NSW
Year: 2014
Model: SMT

Re: Pipewerx Titanium Can

Post by Nuts » Sun May 29, 2016 12:16 am

Spider69 wrote:Just about to buy a pipewerx titanium. I already have the rear pegs off but can you buy bolts to plug the holes in the frame where pegs went?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmmm. I didn't. Took the bike through a lot of mud last weekend too. No ill-effects I don't think....


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User avatar
Spider69
125cc
125cc
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:24 pm
Country: England
City: Yorkshire
Year: 2016

Re: Pipewerx Titanium Can

Post by Spider69 » Sun May 29, 2016 1:49 pm

I'll buy some if I can find what size they are then!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest

Re: Pipewerx Titanium Can

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:51 pm

Bought a Racefit carbon growler, black edition ( whatever that is ) for the same price as the Pipewerx. Brand new from eBay! Bonus!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Spider69
125cc
125cc
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:24 pm
Country: England
City: Yorkshire
Year: 2016

Re: Pipewerx Titanium Can

Post by Spider69 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:09 am

Image

Here it is, haven't put it on yet


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Spider69
125cc
125cc
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:24 pm
Country: England
City: Yorkshire
Year: 2016

Re: Pipewerx Titanium Can

Post by Spider69 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:28 pm

Image

Love it!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DukeNukem
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:37 pm
Country: Ireland
City: Cork
Year: 2015

Re: Pipewerx Titanium Can

Post by DukeNukem » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:27 am

Here's a video on YT of Baron riding with the Pipewerx decatted!!
Funny but true:)
https://youtu.be/QUCZCdkbvMk

rapidgaz
250cc
250cc
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:48 pm
Country: England
City: Manchester
Year: 2010

Re: Pipewerx Titanium Can

Post by rapidgaz » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:10 pm

What do you guys think of this pipe, now you have had it for a while


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DogheadedReaper
50cc
50cc
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 4:45 am
Country: USA
City: Stafford
Year: 2017

Re: Pipewerx Titanium Can

Post by DogheadedReaper » Sat May 20, 2017 5:35 am

I'm running the Pipewerx ti can, with cat/without baffle, and love it. It certainly gets noticed but isn't over the top. I ride with earplugs for wind noise anyway and at cruising speed it's a reassuring, low drone. Hard acceleration is divine, and the spit and burble of decel always justifies it. The baffle is there to clam it up if you're worried. It's inexpensive and I love how it shows off the single sided swing arm.

Best,
Scott
Attachments
IMG_4826.jpg

davegixer
125cc
125cc
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 1:04 pm
Country: England
City: Norfolkshire
Year: 2016
Colour: Black
Model: SMT
Location: Norfolkshire, for now

Re: Pipewerx Titanium Can

Post by davegixer » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:01 pm

DogheadedReaper wrote:I'm running the Pipewerx ti can, with cat/without baffle, and love it. It certainly gets noticed but isn't over the top. I ride with earplugs for wind noise anyway and at cruising speed it's a reassuring, low drone. Hard acceleration is divine, and the spit and burble of decel always justifies it. The baffle is there to clam it up if you're worried. It's inexpensive and I love how it shows off the single sided swing arm.

Best,
Scott
Scott, can I just confirm that you didn't need a remap/power commander etc to run the can with the baffle removed?

Thanks.
KTM 990SM
KTM 250EXC
Sherco 290

Adoligy69
250cc
250cc
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:47 am
Country: Australia
City: Gold Coast
Year: 2017
Colour: Black

Re: Pipewerx Titanium Can

Post by Adoligy69 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:52 am

DukeNukem wrote:
Spider69 wrote:Just about to buy a pipewerx titanium. I already have the rear pegs off but can you buy bolts to plug the holes in the frame where pegs went?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It wouldn't bother me personally but I'm sure you can get a few bolts to fit or grind them down if needed
Just use the bolts that were on the rear sets ..thats all i did it looks fine and there ready if you want to throw the pegs back on to take someone on the back :)

DogheadedReaper
50cc
50cc
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 4:45 am
Country: USA
City: Stafford
Year: 2017

Re: Pipewerx Titanium Can

Post by DogheadedReaper » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:33 am

davegixer wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:01 pm
DogheadedReaper wrote:I'm running the Pipewerx ti can, with cat/without baffle, and love it. It certainly gets noticed but isn't over the top. I ride with earplugs for wind noise anyway and at cruising speed it's a reassuring, low drone. Hard acceleration is divine, and the spit and burble of decel always justifies it. The baffle is there to clam it up if you're worried. It's inexpensive and I love how it shows off the single sided swing arm.

Best,
Scott
Scott, can I just confirm that you didn't need a remap/power commander etc to run the can with the baffle removed?

Thanks.
I haven't remapped the engine at all. It runs great and I've never had an issue. The Werx site gives no caveat as to removing the baffle.

Best,
Scott

davegixer
125cc
125cc
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 1:04 pm
Country: England
City: Norfolkshire
Year: 2016
Colour: Black
Model: SMT
Location: Norfolkshire, for now

Re: Pipewerx Titanium Can

Post by davegixer » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:27 am

Scott,
Sorry for very very late reply, thanks for the info - I went with the Pipewerx can, love it!
Thanks again.
KTM 990SM
KTM 250EXC
Sherco 290

Post Reply