Sydney Supadukerrrrs

Declare your location and hook up with others for KTM ride outs.
Nuts
125cc
125cc
City: NSW
Year: 2014
Model: SMT

Sydney Supadukerrrrs

Post by Nuts » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:13 pm

G'day Fellas (or Chicks. Any chicks on supadukes in Sydney? Any chicks on supadukes at all?)

New 14 SDR owner in Sydney. Orange. Of course. Keen to meet up to hear SDRs with after market 'zorts. I love the look of the shorty low-boy Austin Racing but want to hear just how ear-bleeding it really is before I commit ( in pounds sterling too, ugh). I love the (youtube) sound of the Bodis & MIVV but fark that MIVV is a big ugly sucker so not sure about that one either. Also quite like the look of the Racefit Growler (and who doesn't like a growler?) but can't tell from you tube how it really sounds. Keen to hear others too.

So ... if you got one you want to show off, get in touch!

I work in the city, but my usual weekend ride is up Bells Line .... although I'm getting a bit bored of the enforcement which is exactly why I gave up on the RNP. Nevertheless, you'd be welcome to join. A small squadron of SDRs up Bells would be fun.

kevxtx
City: Brisbane

Re: Sydney Supadukerrrrs

Post by kevxtx » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:40 pm

Welcome mate I know of 1 lady that ride 1290 here in Brisbane.

675cc
675cc
City: Taralga
Year: 2015

Post by 1290 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:16 pm

Welcome, I live just outside of Taralga overlooking Abercombie river and I have a 1290 with the low boy AR. It sounds unreal nothing sounds like it, in the city it could attract cops like flys to shit.

We have some of the best roads in Oz with very low enforcement.

If you want to come out my way you can hear my rig then we can get into some serious riding

Nuts
125cc
125cc
City: NSW
Model: SMT

Post by Nuts » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:30 pm

1290 wrote:Welcome, I live just outside of Taralga overlooking Abercombie river and I have a 1290 with the low boy AR. It sounds unreal nothing sounds like it, in the city it could attract cops like flys to shit.

We have some of the best roads in Oz with very low enforcement.

If you want to come out my way you can hear my rig then we can get into some serious riding

"best roads with low enforcement..." sounds like a different state. And like perfection. :D I'll be down! I'll let you know when. It won't be this double demerit weekend.