Mt Glorious labour day (Ride to moto gp Brisbane to PI)

Declare your location and hook up with others for KTM ride outs.
broaders
125cc
125cc
City: Melbourne
Year: 2010
Colour: Silver

Mt Glorious labour day (Ride to moto gp Brisbane to PI)

Post by broaders » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:14 am

Any of the Brisbane forum members up on Mt Glorious on the public labour day holiday? I decided last minute to head out for a ride and spotted a new smt black with the orange frame stopped at the cafe, only caught it last minute and was going to stop but was in hurry to get home to her who must be obeyed.
Kevtx recently remapped my smt and also told me to remove second fly's and this was my first chance to get out and give the bike a go. So much smoother and bike goes great, You all know how good this forum is and with guys like Kev on board it helps us make a great bike even better!
I am riding from Brisvegas to Moto gp next week leaving on the Tuesday planning to arrive on the Friday stopping Tamworth, Goulburn and Bright anyone wanting to join us please pm me. (Will be riding down and shippping bike back)

kevxtx
City: Brisbane
Year: 2014

Re: Mt Glorious labour day (Ride to moto gp Brisbane to PI)

Post by kevxtx » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:03 pm

Road South on Saturday just over 400kms for breakfast, I was a bit rusty at first then settled in quite nicely. Let us know how the ride south goes.

Glad you are happy with the mod results a few mods can really make these 990's more fun.

limeyduffa
900cc
900cc
City: Adelaide
Year: 2012
Colour: Black
Model: SMT

Re: Mt Glorious labour day (Ride to moto gp Brisbane to PI)

Post by limeyduffa » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:05 am

I was in Brisbane over long weekend for work (in cage unfortunately). Lovely weather and countryside. Looks like the road policing in QLD is a bit more common sense too :). It would be nice to have a ride and not have to check my speed every 10 seconds.